Hi Po 273 valve covers

-

titanium

Reaction score
What paint or product gives that factory look on the 273 HI Po valve covers?I have a set that I'm going to restore.
Thanks

I hear she has experience. I like an experienced woman!!!LOL toolman

Thanks for the props Dartman!!!

Here's what yours might look like now Titanium ...

View attachment 58298

And this is what they'll look like when you get them back ...

View attachment 58299

Since they bolt to your motor, they'd be 15% off the regular price if you can get them here before the 31st. (My FABO specials run month-to-month.)

Leanna, Do you need the heat sinks removed so you can do your magic? Ya my engine needs your help!
toolman

No Toolman, you don't have to remove them. I'll take care of that, and reattach them too after I polish and clear coat them. If you send the hardware along inside the box, I'll blast it and coat the heads to match the valve covers too at no extra charge (all the threads will be masked off).

MrBubbles and 66340, how long does that VHT paint last?

Thanks for the info CChick. PM sent toolman

Here is a photo of a HP273 restored very nicely. Look at how the spray painted valve covers look compared to what Leann does.
toolman

Leanna's work is second to none. :toothy7:

She did a few pieces for me that I know were a PITA. :angel7:

I wanted to send her the 6 pk air cleaner for the Demon, but it was too large for her powdercoating oven. :pale:

Thanks for the info.I'm not sure how much I'm going to spend on this project but I will keep Leanna in mind when I get to the motor.From the replies it sounds like she does good work.

Here's a lot more feedback too ...

http://phoenixs.dot5hosting.com/page8.html

Funny, but that list is starting to read like a FABO Who's Who!!! LOL You'll probably see lots of familiar names in there, and more get added all the time.

I'll look forward to working with you whenever you're ready Titanium! Thanks again for the kind words.

-
Back