hi there

-

CudaFan88

Reaction score
I am new. Name is CudaFan88. You can guess I like Cudas. Which I do. Also like other muscle cars too. Joined to learn more about them. I know some names and yet others are foggy to me. So I hope to make friends and brush up on my car skills.

:burnout:

Welcome I am a Dart,Cuda,swinger,all Mopars,fan.Welcome any picsssss of your ride?:burnout::burnout:

Welcome aboard!!! Don't feel bad, i'm without also...lol. Always hope though:D. This is a great site with great people.

Welcome to the FABO family!

and welcome to the 'Cuda family:D

Thanks and I cant think of a favorite year Cuda. Not sure if any head to Lebenon Valley speedway during Memorial Day weekend for Musclepalooza. All I can say besides fun is its INSANE!! :cheers:

Don't need to own one to be a part of this family.......Welcome to FABO....

Thanks and I cant think of a favorite year Cuda. Not sure if any head to Lebenon Valley speedway during Memorial Day weekend for Musclepalooza. All I can say besides fun is its INSANE!! :cheers:

Welcome, Hit the valley a few times a year, always a good time!!

Welcome, Hit the valley a few times a year, always a good time!!

I only go there muscle car drag races. Boy I wish it was summer. :( And anyone go up to Lake George for Adirondack Nationals car show?

I have pics but my old pc died. But those were old. I have this years on my camera still.

I am new. Name is CudaFan88. You can guess I like Cudas. Which I do. Also like other muscle cars too. Joined to learn more about them. I know some names and yet others are foggy to me. So I hope to make friends and brush up on my car skills.

:burnout:

Welcome aboard! You certainly picked a good site to learn on! I've seen tech discussion range anywhere from Mopar to Honda! We ain't shy!

Welcome to FABO ! I'm at Lebanon valley dragway quite frequently, for all the car shows, including musclepalooza. Stop by this comming year and say hello. I generally have the white superbird thats always there, or this past year I brought my 71 340 lime green duster, and my lil red express. Always a great time !

-
Back