High 7's in the 1/8..how much weight and power??

-
My best 60' came with a 9.5" converter, 1 .38 several times with my o!d 408. The 8" currently behind my 434 has been reconfigured three times and the best it's been is 1.40, and thats with probably 100 more hp and torque too.

9.5 and 8" come from the same company?

No the 9.5 was from Edge racing, about $450. The 408 killed it. The 8" was originally from Ultimate and was never right even after being sent back. I later sent it to PTC, its better but I dont think its right.

No the 9.5 was from Edge racing, about $450. The 408 killed it. The 8" was originally from Ultimate and was never right even after being sent back. I later sent it to PTC, its better but I dont think its right.

Thats surprising when you hear all the good things about UCC. I don't have any complaints about my ATI, my car's best 60ft is 1.39 with a 365" iron headed motor at 3300#.

Thats surprising when you hear all the good things about UCC. I don't have any complaints about my ATI, my car's best 60ft is 1.39 with a 365" iron headed motor at 3300#.

At some point I'll have a new converter built and it'll be an ATI.

My best 60' came with a 9.5" converter, 1 .38 several times with my o!d 408. The 8" currently behind my 434 has been reconfigured three times and the best it's been is 1.40, and thats with probably 100 more hp and torque too.

434 what / sbc ??

I'm vary happy with my converter from Ultimate. Told him what i wanted it to do and why. stalled at 4200. got a better 60 and mph. With less rpm threw the finish line. couldn't be happier.

350fwhp at 3250 should get you there in a good working chassis. Get it to 60'

It doesn't take much to run 7.9's in an A body.

I think that would be plenty enough to go even faster. As long as the car is set up right.

-
Back