High Performance Mopar Magazine

-

GY3 71 Demon

Reaction score
Hello fellow A-body aficionados and Mopar fans!

I'm new to FABO and hope I'm posting this in the right section :notworth:

My story...
About 1 1/2 years ago while surfing various Cars for Sale websites, I came across a beautiful 71 Citron Yella Demon 340 in a midwest showroom. But, of course all I could do was drool, as the price was way too steep for me.

About 2 months ago I came across the car again - now it was on the east coast - for sale again by a collector. Though it still appeared too pricey for me I contacted the seller anyway - and the short version - we struck a deal and it's actually sitting in my garage. :cheers:

The car was featured in the July 1999 issue of High Performance Mopar. I was hoping if anyone has a nice copy of that issue and would like to sell it - they could send me a PM.

I received a copy of the HPM mag along with the car, but mine is a bit tattered and I was hoping to find a much nicer one.

Any help would certainly be appreciated.

I look forward to sharing and learning all things Mopar here on FABO.

Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

Welcome! I might have that issue, I would have to dig for it in my magazine boxes in the basement. It could take a few days before I will have time to dig, but If I have it, you can have it for shipping.

Thanks for the welcomes...

Here's some photos of my Demon - you can see it came out of N. Carolina. \\:D/

I just painted the radiator support black but haven't taken a picture of it yet...

The front bumper had some scratches and weathering so after reading the comments on the forum I decided to take a chance and buy one from AMD. It's supposed to be delivered Saturday so I have my fingers crossed it will be nice.

In the last picture you can see the Demon as it appeared in the HPM magazine (that I'm looking to find...)

Attachments

• d2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 283
  • d3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 224
  • d4.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 257
  • d5.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 258
  • d6.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 259
  • d7.jpg