DSCF8574.JPG
DSCF8576.JPG
DSCF8632.JPG
DSCF8641.JPG
DSCF8659.JPG
DSCF8680.JPG
DSCF8696.JPG
S0018688.JPG
nium.. Great time. Ship, crew, food, all exceptional. We went from Vancouver BC to Icy Strait Point Alaska, then on to the Hubbert Glacier, then to Juneau the capitol with 33,000 population. Ketchikan with 35 miles of road and a 68 Valiant ( did not get a picture, but hope he is a member with a story to tell ) then back to sea through the inner passage back to Vancouver. Fantastic scenery and a wide variety of wildlife.

Ketchikan has a lot more than 35 miles of roads. You may be referring to the main drag itself? I was born there & got out in my 46th year.

My sister Sheri says that "Alaska is a great place to say you're from." :)

The whole state is beautiful & everyone should visit at least once.

Last edited:
Awesome. The wife and I have talking about an Alaskan cruise for a while now, think we might have to do it soon.

Took a cruise a few years ago. Seattle to Skagway,Ketchikan. Juneau and Vancouver. The most beautiful country that can be seen from a boat deck I believe.
Yote

Yup...just did a Holland-America Alaska cruise last fall....unbelievable sights, beautiful cruise ship, great weather...enjoyed tremendously!!

I was referring to Ketchikan's highway, sorry, a lot of roads coming off it. Darn bridge past McDonalds was under repair so we even had a traffic jamb . I would live there in a blink ( maybe not the wife tho ) Then we'd have 2 A bodies living there !!

I do not recall a bridge near Mickey D's?

There were several A-bodies there when I left though. You were also within a 1/2 mile of an AAR Cuda when your ship docked. Lots of B-bodies also & a few more Es too.

I saw a bad *** pro street barracuda when I visited anchorage probably 20 years ago now

-
Back