Hilariously bad license plate

-

Craig Burriss

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for a black Mopar Performance license plate for the front of my RamCharger to match the blue one I just got for my Duster.
I found one on Wish for $10, so I ordered it.
I’m not sure if any of you have heard of or seen the memes related to Wish, but they’re true! The plate just got here and it’s almost not even good enough for wall art haha.
It literally looks like someone took a picture of an actual good license plate, and very poorly slapped the picture on this one. It’s got a fake reflection, fake raised lettering, and it’s so crooked it looks like Helen Keller lined it up.
I took these pictures at an angle with no reflections, so you can see the fake ones haha.
E6D98EA1-19B2-4187-9D66-E540D271FCBF.jpeg
91E9224D-92BF-432A-B7ED-4EC9AB18A1F0.jpeg
DF301EF6-F6E6-470E-B2F8-C31BA335AFED.jpeg

LOL If you look at the top of the "A" in the 3 photos you can see the exact same "reflections" in all of them

Other than that, it looks great..........with one eye closed, glasses on the counter and standing on my head in a dark room.

Wow guess I’m blind. I can’t see anything wrong.

Yeah I dont see it... what's wrong?

It took me a while to get it too

The original ones were stamped, with the letters raised like on a regular license plate

Someone took a picture of one of those, then made a sticker and placed it on a flat license plate...crooked

Mount it on the car.
Going down the road @ 100 mph no one will know the difference. LOL
Happy Motoring!

Wow guess I’m blind. I can’t see anything wrong.
Yeah I dont see it... what's wrong?
It’s a picture of a license plate, on a license plate. All of the “reflections” you see on the plate are not reflections at all. Also, you can see the original plates mounting hole in the picture.
8C39974E-CD4F-4D3E-8E56-968D937853FD.jpeg

Give it CSI and see iif they can use the reflection to id the person selling it.

-
Back