-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73Dustered

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello all i am trying to get my paws on some front fender decals and door hinges that are not wore out for my 73 duster. i am also in search of most of all the hardware for the fold down back seat if anyone happens to have any of this they dont need i could really use it thanks in advance.

I have a '74 Dart Sport with the fold-down seat. It has everything. I think the wide plastic panel is cracked (goes inside of trunk?), but everything else is usable. Seat may need to be recovered. It's all apart.

Can you be more specific with your needs?
I can post pics in a day or 2 I'm at work at the moment.

what i actually need are all the hinges and brackets for mounting the seats i have the seats i just dont have the hardware to bolt it down i ordered the seats but only got like 1 set of brackets and i am sure there are a bunch i am missing i hope this helps.

Here are the parts that I have.

The panel in the first pic is a "hatch" which I believe opened from the trunk.

Not pictured is a metal panel that attaches to the area between the back seat and actual trunk floor.

I believe the back seat has some latching hardware and a hinge at the bottom. Does yours?

I can get more specific info and/or more photos at a later date. I have most of the parts at home but the car and actual seats are at a friend's shop.

Attachments

• Dart rear seat 5.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Dart rear seat 6.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Dart rear seat 7.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Dart rear seat 8.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Dart rear seat 1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 122
ok what i actually need are all the mounting brackets and latch brackets i got a set of seats but none of the mounting brackets or the brackets for the fold down release latch wow im sorry im kinda new to this i hope this helps

Ok, I'll see what else is still on the car or seats. Do you have or need any of the parts, panels, etc. in the photos? Everything there came off of the car. If your car originally had the folddown seat, you should have some unique tabs/brackets still welded onto the inner sheetmetal.

I'm more into racing. But I understand how restorations on a street vehicle with the correct parts can get complicated and intimidating.

I have a complete set of door hinges from a 71 Duster if you still need them. Not worn out or anything.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• image0019.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 97
The only other item not in the previous pictures is:

* Big metal "pan" that the rear seat back foam/cover fits into and has the hinges and latches on it. (Pics 1 & 2)

The wheelwells have 2 sets of brackets welded on them for this back seat "pan" to bolt the hinges to and to latch to at the top after the little brackets in an earlier photo are bolted on. (Pics 3 & 4)

The rectangular black panel in the first pic earlier in the thread has spring-loaded latches and I believe it bolts in from the trunk side to the extra "floor pan" (Pic 5) under the speaker tray. Do you have the black panel with the latches and black floor "pan" in pic 5?

The back seat bottom appears to be like a regular one with no extra hardware.

Did your car originally have a fold-down back seat or are you trying to convert one?

Do you have pics of the hardware you do have?

Attachments

• Challenger bezels_0015.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Challenger bezels_0016.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 92
  • Challenger bezels_0008.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Challenger bezels_0009.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Challenger bezels_0011.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 61
Status