Hit a deer. Wanted: 1973 Scamp 225 daily driver or roller. Near Jackson.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveInMichigan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Title says it all. 10,000 miles on rebuilt engine. At crossroads: a second major frame-up [1992 was first], or swap out into another rust-free vehicle? I am near Jackson, MI & checking on what options may present.

Attachments

• SCAMPDEER 010.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 194
Welcome to FABO! Your car doesn't look that bad in the photo. A new hood, grille and probably straighten the core support and you're good to go.

Mark is right;if this is the worst of it I sure wouldn't change anything except hood grille and maybe get the rad support straight.

Hey Steve, My names Jerrod.....I am in Jackson! ....well... vandercook area but still in jackson, I use to live in the parma/spring arbor which isnt far from homer.

I am not sure of any dart's around off hand that style.

but my neighbor does have a 66 dart convertible....not sure of condition or if its a slant 6 or an 8 but it might be something worth while.

he also has a 74 gold duster it a metalic brown with tan vinyl top and tan interior, I "think" its a 318 but not sure.

he also has a nice 73 amc javelin and a corvette and a few other cool cars.

just figured I would mention it.

fabo member Cosgig is also in michigan not to far from us and he seems to know of a few mopar hiding places around here....try contacting him and see if maybe he can help you out.

good to see another mopar member close by.....not many mopar fans around here it seems.....mostly guys running around there old beat up mustangs and lifted trucks.....And the guys with the Bundy hill Jeep rigs.

If only that were all. This has me at the crossroads: I also need floor pans, an apron, driver's fender, both rear quarters, and the pillar post on the driver's door is compromised. Have a lead on a hood, happen to have an extra grille. Front clip could solve most of it, or another entire car. Just got done rebuilding/replacing everything ya can't see under the hood and new leaf springs. So, everything hangs on the call the guy in Jackson makes--he's gonna do the work coz I can't do any of it any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back