hmm thinkin bout another a body but idk...

-

Mopardude2012

Reaction score
Well i recently got my grad present in the form of some cash. Lately ive really gotten into mudlife and 4wds and all that but my granpas lil 2wd ranger dont do so well lol. I had my duster and i loved it but i just couldnt finish it. And im kinda torn between a truck or another abody.. mind you it has to be a dd and i respect all of yall who have /6 dds but i just coudnt have a /6 in an older abody. Jmo. Thanks guys

I know at your age that money is burning a hole in your pocket but think about putting it into savings and get in the habit of adding to it. Wait a while and built your savings before getting in over your head with another car.

Thanks for the advice, i got savings in the bank for later. This cash is just for a vehicle because this ranger i have is 92 and probly wouldnt last thru college.

Thanks for the advice, i got savings in the bank for later. This cash is just for a vehicle because this ranger i have is 92 and probly wouldnt last thru college.

Stop beating the hell out of it in the mud and it will last.

Listen to goldfish and dart Dr. its good advice

It's your cash and you will spend it as you want. That being said, look for a dependable dd that you will not have to sink a ton of money into. I do agree that you would be better off saving the cash but if you need new wheels, go for it!!

To abodyjoe, the ranger dosent touch mud, none of my dds do. We hang out down by the lake and to get there its all sand trails and it dont do so well lol

-
Back