Hobby lobby beak nose Dart Sport

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and seen what I guess is 74-76 Dart Sport plastic model

I don't build models anymore but still look at what they have (and how much they are, boy are they expensive theses days) surprised they did the dart sport

One thing I seen that I may have to go buy is 1/64 scale lift to display 5 cars on stackable lift

Hey, I've got that exact one! It's still in the box, I figured it would be pretty neat to make a mini-me of my own dart with it. Funny that it is labeled as a Duster, when it clearly says Dodge on the grille... :wack: Oh well, I'll get around to it someday! Now how to find a slant six to fit in it...

Oh, and is it weird that I owned the model before I even dreamed of owning the car?

That one has been around for a long time. Old MPC kit I think. Does not have very good under chassis detail but is not to bad of a kit.

Here's one I'm building
SAM_3576_zps3f7ac289.jpg

SAM_3424_zps87d11939.jpg

Attachments

• hby.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 317
OC,
Thanks for posting that, sadly, the local Hobby Lobby to me, doesn't have it currently, BUT thats not to say, I won't find some other "Mopar" when I do go.....I ain't gonna make it by tomorrow so.....

Went up this AM because I wanted to see if they had the one with "Duster" on a Dart Sport box. I think that would be extra cool to have. Mixed up like my hero, Al Bundy.
Took the coupon (thanks) but didn't need it. Had these in the isle.
Yea, I know. But it was the only 67 they had and it was on sale.

Attachments

• 20140823_124146 (Large).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 253
  • 20140823_124158 (Large).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 272
Went up this AM because I wanted to see if they had the one with "Duster" on a Dart Sport box. I think that would be extra cool to have. Mixed up like my hero, Al Bundy.

When did the dart sport come with the dual snorkle hood scoop :)

That '67 "Foose" charger, I picked up at Micheal's that was on sale AND with a 40% coupon, got it for something like 8 bucks! Nice model, AND its the one I built the "444 Ball-Stud Hemi" to put in it.....('Cuz I can't find a late 60's 'cuda for it.....)

I know where there sits a REAL Beak Nose Dart. I think a '74 tho.....Has "Dart Custom" on the side of the front fenders....and is Almond colored. not a bad lookin' car either.....

Now, just to find a model of it for sale.....The AMT-Ertl shown here looks like a real nice one!

-
Back