Hockey Night in Canada

-

DemonDave

Swollen Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows that the CBC (stupidly) sold the famous Hockey Night in Canada theme song to another network right? Well now they're scrambling to replace the theme song and have come up with a contest to choose it. There have been tons of entries so far, some good, some lame, but I wasn't really paying attention until my father stepped up to the plate and composed his own! He's a huge hockey fan and has been involved in music forever so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that he composed an entry, it's just that it's pretty darn good! I hope some of that creativity worked its way into me. Anyway, the more hits his entry gets the better so do me a favour and follow the link below and give the song a listen!

http://anthemchallenge.cbc.ca:80/me.../anthemchallenge.cbc.ca/mediadetail/296018</a

Thanks FABO! :)

I WANT THE OLD SONG BACK!!!!!!!

What a bunch of overpaid b-crats....idiots. That song was worth three times what the owners wanted.

Everyone knows that the CBC (stupidly) sold the famous Hockey Night in Canada theme song to another network right? Well now they're scrambling to replace the theme song and have come up with a contest to choose it. There have been tons of entries so far, some good, some lame, but I wasn't really paying attention until my father stepped up to the plate and composed his own! He's a huge hockey fan and has been involved in music forever so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that he composed an entry, it's just that it's pretty darn good! I hope some of that creativity worked its way into me. Anyway, the more hits his entry gets the better so do me a favour and follow the link below and give the song a listen!

http://anthemchallenge.cbc.ca:80/me.../anthemchallenge.cbc.ca/mediadetail/296018</a

Thanks FABO! :)

WE need your fathers name I think, to look at it and know who he is , there is allot of people and I don't know witch one to choose from.
But I will make sure I can't figure out witch one he is.

Hmm, the link should take you directly to it. His name is James Macdonnell if it helps. :)

They will not accept my e-mail address to leave feed back.:-k

Your dad's anthem has a lot of good quick and smooth sound to it.=D&gt;
A sound of strength and perception of a fast smart sound of strength.
Good sound for a great sport. :thumbrig:
I think.:salute:

Great job butting that together.!!

Can you post the old one, Canada theme song.

You need to get the Canadion Hockey fan be hind you on this one.

I don't think they are counting mine.
And a Canadian needs to pick it, not a man that loves sports but don't
watch allot of Hockey. I do watch some.

After hearing the old one :cheers:I have got to say :blob:Your dad has a gem dandy of an anthem :thumleft:
as we say here in Arkansas!!
I hope your country folks take time to hear your dads!
He took his time and put together a good sound:cheers::thumleft:

-
Back