HOCKEY

-
I sure wish i did.
I used to play a lot to the tune of 4 to 5 times a week until i blew my ACL up and had 2 operations over a few years.
BTW, i was a goalie and the puck stops here!
LOL!
I still have all of my equipment just in case i decide to start up again, about $4500 worth..............

I quit about 10 years ago.I had no problem keeping up but found if i hurt my shoulder or whatever it took a long time to heal and caused problems in day to day life.

I haven't played for about 5 years now (turning 57). Still have all my gear and a pile of brand new composite sticks, but all these private ice rink corporations have made it so damn expensive to play in a league that I doubt I'll get back into it. That and so many numbskulls who can't control their sticks when they play. Don't feel like playing with a cage.

Oh well, better to hang em up when I still thought I was getting it done.......

Al, I can just see your hair flowing in the breeze as you skated down the ice scoring your 50+ goals , just like Guy Lafleur. LOL

I played as a youngster until about 13 or 14. Loved the game, was only adequat lol. Yep and walked a couple miles to 7am Saturday and Sunday practice. When I scored (rarely) I celebrated like Tiger Williams lol. Occasionally played goal too.

Haven't played in 25 years..use to play 3-4 times a week BEST sport EVER..love playing goalie..

Al, I can just see your hair flowing in the breeze as you skated down the ice scoring your 50+ goals , just like Guy Lafleur. LOL

....i'll say. Well i didn't have blazing speed but i could be pretty sneaky!
And 50 goals is a bit of a stretch!lol

Have not played since senior industrial league, mostly truck drivers from Hamilton, Caledonia, Hagersville Ontario area. I played goal so ya did not want a 50 goal season. .. haha. That was 20+ years ago. My brother, brother inlaw and I have tickets for the Toronto Montreal game on St Pat's day. Should be a good pub crawl from the hotel to the arena and a great time with my bro's. That's my ultimate hockey night in Canada nowadays

-
Back