Hollander numbers

-

crooked1/2dozen

Reaction score
Hey y'all:

My brother got me the Hollander #s for 14" SBP rims, it was last year and I'm a bit disorganized, but I think they are 560-716 for the 4.5", 560-717 for the 5.5"s. I think these are for the steelies. Anybody have the #s for rallye rims?

TIA

Dan

My old hollander shows 716 and 717 for the SBP steelies and the number I have for the SBP rallyes is 842.I'd assume they would all have that same 560 prefix.

My old hollander shows 716 and 717 for the SBP steelies and the number I have for the SBP rallyes is 842.I'd assume they would all have that same 560 prefix.

Thanks '67. Are the rallyes in different widths too? I've got 13s on my '64 Signet convertible, and I think it's time for an upgrade.

Dan

I'm pretty sure the factory SBP rallyes only came in the 5.5" width and the hollander book only shows one number for the Dart/Valiant SBP rallyes and it's in that width.

There are a couple of places that can custom make SB or BB rallyes in wider widths and in 14" and 15" sizes.Wheel Vintiques is one that I can think of offhand.

-
Back