holley 390 questions.

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
I had what I thought was a holley 390. I cant find any numbers saying what it is. There is other numbers on the carb body, butterfly and underside of the base. What should I be looking for?/ Thanks,
Chas

if it isn't there is one on ebay under slant six right now for under 100 bucks

Thanks to everybody for the help.
Lots of numbers on this carb. I found 8007-2122 on the neck of the carb, 7204-7 on the body, 388 on the butterfly, and 7800-3 on the bottom side of the plate. This carb is like new. Bought it a few years back and just never put it on the car. Ditto for the intake. Have a bunch nto the stuff and now I got "broadsided" by the dual carb intake of which I wanted to do in the first place. I am buying the intake. Its gonna atke a bunch of work but I will figure out linkage. IMO this would be time for someone to step up and create a working linkage for later a body applications. Seems to me there will be a need for matching carbs, working lingage (including kickdown) and there will be a market for sure. I got some ideas but thats for my car and there is no time to make a sell a set which I am guessing most people are in the same place as me.
Chas.

-
Back