-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRM

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy a Holley 390CFM carb. and linkage for my '68 slant six Dart. I have gotten a price of $500.00 and $70.00 in that order for the parts. As I am in Canada and these are Canadian prices, can anyone in Canada recommend any other places to look (before I buy) or maybe someone might have one or the other around (and not using).
Lastly, what part number is used for the linkage (I believe it's Lokar) and is it a north south (front to back) application or an east to west (side to side) installation?
Thanks & Cheers..... Paul

I,ll go out later today and try to get you some #,s.We got hit with lots of snow lastnite,so have to clear driveway first.Here,s a pic of my setup that came on my 66 dart,super 6 225.

trim 018.jpg

Thanks PettyblueDart for the picture. It shows a north to south (front to back) application. Look forward to getting the number for the linkage. BTW, it is snowing here in New Brunswick at this hour. Cheers.... Paul

As you can see the PO did not have this setup properly,the springs for carbs are hooked on open holes on the intake.Fixed now!I,ll go get you some #,s now then post.:clock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back