-
Status
Not open for further replies.

OwdKasd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my Holley 600, It runs pretty well on my 318. I usually need to pour a few drops of fuel in to get it fired up if My car sits for more than a week. I believe it is what's called a double pumper. I The choke stuff was taken off by the previous owner and I'll include those pieces that were in the trunk. Not sure if they are complete but I guarantee this carb to work except for the choke part of it. The Carb Is located in Mt. Airy, NC. I would like $125 Shipped to the lower 48 Contiguous United States. I don't think it's allowed to ship outside the USA but not sure.
PICT0008-1.jpg
PICT0007-2.jpg
PICT0006-2.jpg

The reason that you have to put gas in it to get it started is you are missing half of the electric choke.

And yes, It is not a double pumper, it is a vacuum secondary.

The reason that you have to put gas in it to get it started is you are missing half of the electric choke.

And yes, It is not a double pumper, it is a vacuum secondary.
Thanks, I'm pretty sure there's more to the problem than missing choke parts. I just don't want someone to buy it and be surprised by anything. It seems like the float bowl "empties" out when it sits too long.

How about $ 95 with ride to lower 48 US. 50% off for Young guns. This Carb will work well as is and probably be near perfect if rebuilt. I drove all over the place using it with no problems other than hard to get started after after sitting 2 weeks or more. I'll even send it to you and if you are happy then pay me or just send it back. I Don't really need the $$ just trying to help somebody out.

Another thing I noticed...he has a clamp on the PCV hose...but none on the fuel line....kinda scary!! ;-)
Yes you're correct. That's the way I got the car. I Now have a new edelbrock on it and will put all new Hoses and clamps on it. I definitely don't need any car fires. The real scary thing is that the guy I got it from has a reputation of being a great technician. :glasses7:

Thanks, I will. You should see how badly the tires are dry rotted. Definitely not roadworthy. I'm just taking my time and fixing one thing at a time.

shipping outside the U.S. is no issue. I have bought many carbs from the U.S. Just make sure all the fuel it out of it...same with shipping to the U.S.

Good luck with the sale..

*Stinger*

If anyone wants this Holley, It's free for local Pickup in Mt Airy, NC. 600cfm Vacuum Secondaries.

A 600 JUST will fit in a 10 dollar flat rate box. I will take it for 19 bucks shippin.

A 600 JUST will fit in a 10 dollar flat rate box. I will take it for 19 bucks shippin.
Sounds good. Please PM me your mailing address. I'll send it to you. You can Paypal me after you get it. That way We know you're happy with it etc...It was running pretty well but no where near as well as My Edelbrock on My 318.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back