Holley float level

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Hi guys, my new Holley has the clear window to see when i am adjusting the float level.as we know with the old screw we set the level wear we rock the fender and it drips out.now this window is kind off big,some-wear i read too set it half way up in the clear window.never had a carb like this.thoughts.

I bought a new Holley "Brawler" with the sight glass and it says to set it half way up. There is a casting line on my bowls.

I also have ready AndyF say the same thing and seen photos from him (IIRC) with lines drawn to show how the old sight hole was set higher on the bowl so the middle of the new one is the same as the bottom of the older ones.

Thanks, UNCLE BOB, just the outher night me and the misses went for a run, sitting at a light going down hill it started to stumble , i first thought low fuel level.thanksssssssss.

Demons had this, a great feature that Holley adopted. Center of the window. I liked setting mine with the motor off and the electric fuel pump running as my motors tended to shake a little.

Demons had this, a great feature that Holley adopted. Center of the window. I liked setting mine with the motor off and the electric fuel pump running as my motors tended to shake a little.
You got that right lol,my old DART had the 280 474 purple cam talk about having the shakes,

-
Back