Holley HP users

-
Steve,

That information is very helpful to me. Long story, but my troubles started with being sold a TB that was not compatible, then getting advice from an expert that didn’t work. So, the fact that you used that TB helps me out. I wasted money on aBBK that will be a great paperweight........
Can you let me know the part number for that TB?

Thanks much. Back in the states in less than a week.

FYI - I'm working with an old friend from Detroit who is still with Holley. I had a conversation with one of his IT techs and will share the response from his team on this issue.

So after all the PN lists, and harness pigtails, I was unaware this was still not together. Didnt mean to pawn you off on Holley. I used that very TB on my swaps. I just dont have it in front of me anymore to reference being 4 years ago. Holley didnt offer any assistance? I'm positive you have what you need to work between the pigtails and holley harness. If you want to try a different TB, that's your call.
The bbk is compatible. I'm no wiring expert and was able to get those mopar pigtails and holley harness hooked up to drive the iac and read the tps. I will reach out to my holley rep tomorrow if you havent bought a new TB yet.

Last edited:
Johnny, part of my problem is I work overseas, and don’t have a ton of time in the states to wrench. I chatted with Danny at Holley. He passed me to a FAST guy who was very helpful, but wound up being advised to buy adapters that didn’t work.
Bottom line, I was really looking for a plug and play system due to my schedule. And, honestly, my experience level with EFI.
It will get together, it will just take time it seems.

20190725_045006.jpg
Johnny, part of my problem is I work overseas, and don’t have a ton of time in the states to wrench. I chatted with Danny at Holley. He passed me to a FAST guy who was very helpful, but wound up being advised to buy adapters that didn’t work.
Bottom line, I was really looking for a plug and play system due to my schedule. And, honestly, my experience level with EFI.
It will get together, it will just take time it seems.
Well let me know what I can do. I didnt want to leave you stuck. Like I said, I had that TB running in my setup. I cant be smarter than the guys that designed it. Those Chrysler pigtails were able to be used to get the holley harness hooked up to the bbk. Now, a few years later, there may be a better way to do it. Just didnt want to leave you high and dry, or mislead you in any way. Still have pics of it with the bbk.

Last edited:
If i recall, doesn't that TB pull forward...so you need a super long Throttle cable?

Yeah, this is the one quirk I have with this throttle body. You can mount a stud in the upper hold and pull it back like normal but makes cable run in a tight twist behind intake. You can use the provided bracket and it runs out front, but like you said you need a long cable.
Hopefully thou it will hide nicely under the air intake when I get it all done.

-
Back