Holley sells lunati, sounds like it.

-

dodge freak

Reaction score
I seen on here and 1 other forum that Holley sold off Lunati cams and Comps was in on it. Well I know on Speedtalk many pro racers are on there so I posted the question. Sounds like the owner of Comp Cams is 1 of the new owners of Lunati but Comps is not part of it and Lunati is going to be for the pro racers again. Heres the link to it..

http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8917

You have to have a sign-in to view the link that you posted, but if what you say is true then that really sucks. Lunati's line of cams is one of the best ones out there for the money and for anything from mild to aggressive applications so if they turn over and become geared toward just the professionals again then that's their own mistake. Hopefully it works out for them the way they would like it, but then again us small time guys never really get a say in anything that's been good for us.

Well, I just came from the Holley site and there "Lunati cams" are not even listed anymore. Damn that was fast!!!

Yeah they moved the post on me...I copied it the best I could..

Dodge Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:37 pm Post subject: Holley sells Lunati ? Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
I been hearing that Holley has sold their Lunati cam company.

First I seen it was a private company who bought it, then I seen it was Comp Cams.

Anybody knows whats happening, some thought Lunati Voodoo cams were the "best" but I have seen on here Holley quality has not been as good as in the past.
UDHarold
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:32 pm Post subject: Holley Sells Lunati Reply with quote
As the designer of the VooDoo cams, here is what I know.

At the SEMA show, a group of private investors from North Carolina bought Lunati away from Holley.
The investors invited Ron Coleman, the owner of Comp Cams, to join with them as another private investor.
Comp Cams, the company, owns no part of Lunati.
The investors have asked me to do future cam designs for Lunati, both in my VooDoo line, and in the Lunati line.
I have heard that they intend for Lunati to return to being "The Racer's Cam Company".
If anyone is interested in VooDoos, or other cams that I have designed, or will design, please let me know.
Tuesday my phone number will be 662-562-7400, and I will answer as "UDHarold".
I also have Morel lifters, and Pacalloy valve springs.

UDHarold

-
Back