Holly jolly keg stand

-
We made a "beer bong" out of a gallon milk jug and somebodies Moms corrugated hair dry hose.
Puke came out as fast as it went down. I remember it being still cold. Probably could have re-drank it if it hadn't landed in the flower bed.

:rofl:

puke.jpg

When they get up there late in the game and become vomitous half way through you will be.....

...unimpressed even more, but possibly entertained .
I never thought of the puke factor because I never get fall down drunk, just a little tipsy and floaty and then it's time to knock it off.

I have seen others get a little crazy. Thinking of the vomitous factor is even more reason to not get totally crazy.

We made a "beer bong" out of a gallon milk jug and somebodies Moms corrugated hair dry hose.
Puke came out as fast as it went down. I remember it being still cold. Probably could have re-drank it if it hadn't landed in the flower bed.
Now that’s nasty. Couple of buddies and I where driving around drinking beer in his car a late 60s olds cutlas you know the one with the gauges set way deep in the dash. I saw him dry heave once then he let her rip puked all over his dash filled gauges right up. I remember seeing it sloshing around as he pulled into car wash. Hosed car out we still razz him about that after 40+ years

A little Dean Martin trivia.........Karl, I know you and many others remember Dean Martin from his shows and from him being a guest star on other shows.....and he almost always had a drink in his hand. You know what it was? It was always apple juice.And get this. The brand? Martinelli's. He was probably a better drunk actor than Foster Brooks, because it just somehow came very natural and wasn't forced like FOster Brooks......but man Foster Brooks has made me laugh till I cry. And both of them in the same skit.....

This is more impressive....Guy chugs a 40 of "Olde English 800" in 36 seconds.
Old "E" is nasty! I played 3-man with Mickeys malt liquor and never drank that stuff again. Me and a buddy hauled a 3/4 full keg of beer over an 7 foot fence when the cops broke up a party we were at. We saw the lights through the fence and by the time the police made their way to the back yard, we and the beer were gone. There was a school yard behind their house and we ran that 100+ lb keg across a grass field to a parking lot where someone picked us up.

This video sums up parties like that.

Last edited:
And no lumps.

A little Dean Martin trivia.........Karl, I know you and many others remember Dean Martin from his shows and from him being a guest star on other shows.....and he almost always had a drink in his hand. You know what it was? It was always apple juice.And get this. The brand? Martinelli's. He was probably a better drunk actor than Foster Brooks, because it just somehow came very natural and wasn't forced like FOster Brooks......but man Foster Brooks has made me laugh till I cry. And both of them in the same skit.....

Believe it or not, my oldest son is a Sinatra fan... The new generation is catching on...

Believe it or not, my oldest son is a Sinatra fan... The new generation is catching on...

That's good. The more that catch on means there's that much more who know how great Hollywood used to be.

It's hard to imagine Hollywood was good at one time when you look at the absolute turd it is now.

My wife was watching a Christmas show with Barry Fitzjohn and Bing Crosby the other night. Bing Crosby was always the loving family man in movies but in reality he was a mean father to his kids. He used the leather belt on them. I read an article about him many years ago. Can't watch him anymore knowing that.

My wife was watching a Christmas show with Barry Fitzjohn and Bing Crosby the other night. Bing Crosby was always the loving family man in movies but in reality he was a mean father to his kids. He used the leather belt on them. I read an article about him many years ago. Can't watch him anymore knowing that.
Got absolutely no use for people like that. The problem comes is what can be done about it with out stooping to that level

Keg stands weren't as popular as beer funnels when I was young. It was always interesting watching someone try to inhale 24oz of beer through a garden hose.

I drank more than my fair share when I was a kid. I just never saw the need for any "enhanced" measures. I mean drunk is drunk, right?

Good idea to have this thread right before New Years. Too many incriminating stories for me to share but thanks for the reminder!

-
Back