holy cow .... good drugs ??

-
Love this:

Earlier I listed this car for $10,000.00 which isn't an unreasonable price if you consider the pricing of these cars now. Original retail pricing was $12,995.00.

That's some twisted pretzel logic.

Well, he is not completely unreasonable. After all it's not like he wants a convertible, or a fancy scoop, or six pack, or hemi. If I had another RR I'm not sure I would trade it for anything.

My buddy just picked up a daytona charger for under $2000 and it was in good condition!

His list of what it doesn't need would be shorter.

Valve stem caps.
Radiator cap.
Uh, I can't think of anything else.

Come on now it is a Shelby! Should be worth at least 2 Matchbox cars for that. Holy smokes...what a POS(Not just talking about the car either)

All those science fiction movies about life on another planet must be true, after all

Haha, glad I'm not alone on this one ! He should be happy if he gets a $200 offer ...

Hey, it may need "every bolt and nut replaced due to rust" but only needs minor rust repairs.

Love this:

Earlier I listed this car for $10,000.00 which isn't an unreasonable price if you consider the pricing of these cars now. Original retail pricing was $12,995.00.
That's some twisted pretzel logic.

Even his "buyer's logic" is twisted, LOL

Attachments

• buyer.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 258
Dude seems reasonable, he just doesn't want a giant piece of scrap garbage to trade for his small piece of scrap garbage.

His drugs must be Pharmaceutical prescription drugs...

Ummm wow, I've literally seen 100x better at the pullandpay. No joke.

No joke. The supply has kind dwindled, too-Shelby or not, those cars (as well as the vaunted Spirit R/T's and Daytona IROC R/T's) haven't appreciated any since Shelby's death.

Then again, most of the Shelby cars didn't bump much, if anything, either. Bad economy, made plenty of most of them!

Somebody looking for a Shelby? I've got a pretty quick one ill sell.

Attachments

• image-1843680726.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 120
-
Back