Holy crap!!!!

-
Real vicious accident.

Nice 426 Hemi sitting next to the bushes.

I would look :eek:ops: but I don't want to :colors: sounds bad :eek:ops:

I may look another day :drinkers:

It proves one thing: You're never too old to be stupid.

I suppose all the yellow plastic tarps are covering human body parts.

Prayers for his family members, especially those who brought him gas after running the car dry on the road, and I hope they don't blame themselves for his stupidity. The have enough to deal with the loss of their loved one.
So sad, and so preventable.

Stupid comes at any age. Sorry to hear someone lost their life.

Probably pissed off and embarrassed for running out of gas. Once fueled up, he took off like a bat-outta-hell, just to show it "who's boss". Taking his frustrations out on the car, lost control and now there's a family left to grieve. Very sad.

Wylde1.

Anybody else notice the roll cage in the car? Clearly it didn't work.

I wouldn't want anything from it. That guy might be haunting it.

Sad deal. The guy was being stupid for sure. I'm just gals he didn't take anyone with him.

WOW! Prayers to his family. Why he was traveling so fast???

My guess is who ever brought him more fuel wasn't too happy and some how upset that guy. He got pissed off and hightailed out of there--problem was his car was too freaken fast.

After all maybe it could run the Q mile at over 120, so all it would take is 6--8 seconds and he be going over 100.

I lost control passing 5 cars once around a curve--the lane didn't cut off for a 1/4 mile and I think I hit 80 and decided to switch lanes while still in the curve--bad mistake, the back flew out and in to a on coming Jeep I hit after skidding a few seconds. I seen 70 before I black out. It was a offside hit thou and the car stayed in one piece. 70 Cutlass-like 442..i luck out it was about noontime I was in ER 15 mins later.

That poor guy never had a chance....I don't think he felt a thing, I sure didn't, I was surprised when I was told hours later on I was in a high speed collision.

He must have really been hauling a$$ to do that kind of damage

At least 100 mph I say, that what can happen if you hit a tree--pole at high speed. You can be killed in seconds--why some folks would scream in terror traveling so fast.

I learn the hard way its always best to take curves as easy as possible--don't push the tires much...and never ever switch lanes in a curve--yet I do it on a freeway at 80 and its OK..but 40--50 mph zones the roads aren't as smooth and the back can hop and lose control. :burnout:

Fun at slow speeds, can be deadly at high speeds.

Looking at the poor photos its hard to say but I see no curve.

Just maybe something broke, like an axle cause he didn't have a Dana but an 8 3/4 or the axle lock up and the car skidded.

It might not been due to poor driving at all--expect going/accelerating too fast. That car is smash so hard it might not be possible to find out what really happen.

RIP

or he was late for something after running out of gas and trying to make up time

just goes to show, nothing is that important

seen that car a few times at the local car shows,,that road is a bad stretch of roadway and he should of known better..prayers sent to the family..sd426

-
Back