Holy smokes - outrageous!

-
I am not sure if I like them or not. I have seen a few around town. I think I am gonna stick with the ole Harley. 09 Road glide with 5600 miles. I think I can get for 12,000. California bike so its real clean. Sound like a good deal?

no really - this is outrageous! http://www.polaris.com/en-us/slingshot/slingshot[/QUO

I ride a 2008 Victory Vision as my daily ride and my Polaris dealer in Albuquerque is my local parts source. They, the slingshot, are really cool looking in person. The dealer has 4 in stock currently if looking....
I need to get parts on Tuesday, I will stop there and take some pictures if you wish.

While the ST1100 is a fantastic bike, I have to say I really like the Visions. I'd love to see them make a new model of it. It was great to see something other than the typical cruiser. In 80-90 years when the ST finally calls it quits, I hope to pick up a Vision.

Stopped in today. They were sold out. This is the base model.

Attachments

• tmp_4099-20160405_125159-1039533051.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 101
Log in with your phone. When you attach a photo it will access your phone's memory. For me, using a Note 2, I select "documents" when prompted after clicking browse.

They aren't too quick. I pulled up next to one in my mustang at a stop light. I only went up to the speed limit which is 60 but he was not keeping up.

I usually save images to my computer first - then it's just a matter of uploading them here in a message - easy. If you click "quote" in a message, the page it takes you to has an attach files option about 1/2 way down the page - click upload photos inside that box and off you go... :D Looking forward to seeing them!
I took about a dozen pictures of three different models of the slingshots using my galaxy 6. What is the best way to send them? Or to post them easily.

Thanks in advance for the help.

they are a little funky looking to the back - but from straight on - bad *** as hell! Dig it in black all the way - still ain't buying one though - wife said Harley - conversation over. :D
Stopped in today. They were sold out. This is the base model.

was at the dealer today getting some stuff from jamies bike. they had three of them..

6ACC18A6-E408-4BA3-B330-1DD5EEFD7B7B.jpg

C99061E5-BE84-4D17-AB69-225F51F561F5.jpg

6A782C64-5845-406E-96B3-4EE7295FBD73.jpg

8BD1B1CE-52AC-4F05-925D-A071DFB31418.jpg

61A073F6-0F82-4463-BD3D-CF8403F52D70.jpg

I don't care much for them

I love bikes
I love cars

I don't like mixing them

Thanks for the pics Joe. IMO they look cool, BUT Im not into the "transformer" plastic look of them. Now if I could spend someone elses $$

sorry man - missed this before - 12k might be a little high, depends on how it is optioned...
I am not sure if I like them or not. I have seen a few around town. I think I am gonna stick with the ole Harley. 09 Road glide with 5600 miles. I think I can get for 12,000. California bike so its real clean. Sound like a good deal?

yea - they are cool looking but..... maybe if they actually DID transform.. I still think the black one is bad ***. I do have to say that I would love to test drive one.. and I do have my MC endorsement.. :D
Thanks for the pics Joe. IMO they look cool, BUT Im not into the "transformer" plastic look of them. Now if I could spend someone elses $$

-
Back