Home computer FABO problem

-

nothingbutdarts

Reaction score
The last few nights, I have tried to long onto FABO with no luck. Once you click on the address, it brings up the home page plane as day then it puts up an 'Windows Error Message', connection problems. Once you close the error message which you have to do because it won't let you do anything else till you close it, then FABO goes away and Windows says you have a connection problem.

It seems to do the same thing on FBBO as well, but I can still go to craigslist, BB Dart and other sights with no problems.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

The last few nights, I have tried to long onto FABO with no luck. Once you click on the address, it brings up the home page plane as day then it puts up an 'Windows Error Message', connection problems. Once you close the error message which you have to do because it won't let you do anything else till you close it, then FABO goes away and Windows says you have a connection problem.

It seems to do the same thing on FBBO as well, but I can still go to craigslist, BB Dart and other sights with no problems.

Are you using IE8 or firefox?? I usually have 2 browsers loaded as that way if I have problems with one I can try the other, and see if I get the same issue, could be a popup issue, do you have antivirus/spyware/malware?? you could try Malware bytes, it's free see if it finds anything..

Are you using IE8 or firefox?? I usually have 2 browsers loaded as that way if I have problems with one I can try the other, and see if I get the same issue, could be a popup issue, do you have antivirus/spyware/malware?? you could try Malware bytes, it's free see if it finds anything..

No Firefox. I will look it over. Thanks for the info.!

I've got the same issue! Thought I got a virus & tried scans etc. Guess its not my system? I get the error message about 1 of 5 links I open.

-
Back