Home made security alarms

-
I have a dog... She's a wuss but sounds nasty and looks like a female Pit. I also like to leave any shell casings around, and make sure to make enough noise that people know I'm armed. I've only had to show the rifle to a fellow once. Never had a break in, never had a problem.

Read the front plate . That's the "only" warning they get !

Attachments

• IMG_3289.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 108
Just had a break in at my storage house last Thursday. They knocked a window out of a neon I had stored in the basement but if they took something I ain't missing it yet.

I don't like leaving shell casings out. Just gives them something else to think about stealing.

I also have a dog, but all he does it jump and lick, so I am pretty sure that he would not scare off anyone!!

I have a similar system, the "standard" beagle as someone commented on one of my previous postings...lots of lick and jumping with no bite!

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 103
I have all that minus the beef, Definately works around here just make sure you have a no trespassing sign posted or insurance will not cover the lawsuits from the trespassers family! LOL

I don't think the sheriff was saying anything about anybody notifying anybody????

-
Back