Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
well guys,things of course have to hit rock bottom before it can get better , right?

so, this must go..

lol...... i have a chevy 350 engine fully dressed from pam to carb. edelbrock performer heads, single plane intake,carb.with crane cam. it also has a crane came. exact specs i am unsure of. it is clean with no leaks. it has a one piece front seal, so it is a newer block and maybe even a roller cam.it is a flat tappet. i am told it is a 390 h.p engine. comes with starter,water pump, pullies. has a nice new set of good quality aluminum poliished valve covers. heads are 64cc. roughly 9.5:1 compression.
this came out of runnning car. i believe it is drop in and ready. also has distributor,water inlet goosneck,auto flexplate.

asking 1,000.00 obo
located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

unable to post pics as this is mobile. make offer as i need to get a well pump installed asap. kids need water!!!!!

well, the lightening was the cause of pump also. just got hit on friday

lightening is horrible here.can be a sunny day but one cloud in the sky, itis lit up like a xmas tree here

i am no chivvy expert but i do think the price is faif,as the heads are 1200 by themselves

lightening is horrible here.can be a sunny day but one cloud in the sky, itis lit up like a xmas tree here

i am no chivvy expert but i do think the price is faif,as the heads are 1200 by themselves

how much does junk pay .... no just kidding really need to know if roller or reg buddy needs a small block for 99 van work truck

badlilred, how would i go about finding out? can i just take a valve cover off to see?

someone make offer and it is yours for fair price, i cannot afford to take 1 hr trips everfy day for baths!

badlilred, how would i go about finding out? can i just take a valve cover off to see?

someone make offer and it is yours for fair price, i cannot afford to take 1 hr trips everfy day for baths!

Take the intake off, pull a lifter and see if the lifter is for flat tappet or a roller lifter.

Best of luck 340!An easier way,on Chebbies last three digits on the head casting number.

If you pull the intake there will be guides that hold the rollers square as well as a stainless steel "spider" bolted in the middle of the galley with fingers going in between each lifter galley to hold the guides.

guys, i am pulling this off here, as i have been disrespected 5 too many times by offers below 250.00 in pms i am also a true mopar fan at heart, but it does not mean i cannot dabble into other areas.

guys, i am pulling this off here, as i have been disrespected 5 too many times by offers below 250.00 in pms i am also a true mopar fan at heart, but it does not mean i cannot dabble into other areas.
Does not surprise me from some of the folks here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back