Homo Romo

-

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Looks like Dallas is in need of a QB? Garrard is still out there!!:D Uh, maybe Brett Favre?:blob:

:wink:

maybe!!! he needs jessica simpson.........back.........LOL............he got his A$$ kicked to day....

Don't like either team much, but, it's fun to watch romo blow up.

The fumble at the 1 yd line was inexcusable along with that pass to Revis.

My Mom said the same thing, lol. Although she did get pist when I asked her if they got scalped...

Texan fan for 10 years good or bad. In all honesty I have seen more from this particular team than any before. A "Complete" Team and could go all the way??

Never really cared for Cowboys since Jones bought them. He ANNOYS me with the "Micro manage" crap.:violent1: He may as well be Coach??

You guys want Alex Smith instead next week? We will take Romo, no questions asked.

Keep your chin up Dallas fans, it was week one, you guys are going to destroy us next week.

You guys want Alex Smith instead next week? We will take Romo, no questions asked.

Keep your chin up Dallas fans, it was week one, you guys are going to destroy us next week.

Hey MD68, bite your tongue. And find another team to cheer for, geez :-&.

I'm no Alex Smith fan, but there's no way in heck I'd ever want Homo. Harbaugh will bring Smith around to being an acceptable QB.

And we're gonna feast on Cowgirl next week. Our D will eat Homo alive, and spit out his panties. That girlie-boy won't know what hit him.

Poor Noel. His wife will be crying on his shoulder all day, after watching the Cowgirls bite it.

Go Niners !!!

Comoxian, I hope you're right, but I wouldn't bet on it. How many yards and passing TD's did Smith have yesterday against a bad team? That's what I"m talking about...

I've been a Niners fan since the mid 80s, and the quarterback situation in the past 8 years has been the real reason we have not been to the playoffs nor had a winning record since 2002. Smith needs to prove he can play in Harbaughs system, didn't see that yesterday. Our special teams is what won that game, not our offense. Yes it's early, but I've been on the Alex Smith bandwagon before and last season was the final straw. Next week is the real test to see whether or not Smith can produce. Romo > Smith

I'm not sure what you "so called" Dallas fans are complaining about, Romo looked pretty darn good to me today. Wish he was on our side of the field. Calling Romo a Homo? Yeah he's really a homo after coming back and playing while injured (ribs) and then leading his team to victory. Romo > Smith. Sure, I was wrong about us being destroyed this week, but a loss is a loss.

I'm not sure what you "so called" Dallas fans are complaining about, Romo looked pretty darn good to me today. Wish he was on our side of the field. Calling Romo a Homo? Yeah he's really a homo after coming back and playing while injured (ribs) and then leading his team to victory. Romo > Smith. Sure, I was wrong about us being destroyed this week, but a loss is a loss.

wait till november and december and lets see how he is playing.

Joe, I'll check back into this thread in about 3 months. Calendar is marked...

And BTW, I'm not calling Romo an elite quarterback, only that he's better than Alex Smith. Hence, the reason why I'd rather have him on our sidelines than the bust we have in San Francisco.

if by some chance he makes it back into the playoff it will be a miracle if he doesn't screw things up with some kind of mental mistake. he has set a precedent for himself.

I said he was a homo when he let jessica simpson get away.

Well, Smith is definitely showing some promise so far this year. He's cutting back on the picks and playing much smarter football. I think Alex Smith and Jim Harbaugh are a good match. Next week will be the real test though. If they can win in Detroit, I will be sold.

Well,
I can't say much for Schaub either! Does the guy even know what a pump fake is???? If he did he would not have had 5 passes knocked down.
I don't even know what to think about the Texans offense. I will say the "D" steped up and did their job and Schaub and Kubiak blew it again!!!! Damn it!

It wasn't a pretty game statistically by Smith, but he came through in the end when it counted. I think Frank Gore deserves most of the credit for this game. Third week in a row he has dominated on the ground (127-125-141 yards). Now, the Niners have a bye, we'll see if they can carry this momentum at home against the Cleveland Browns in two weeks. Go Niners!

C'Mon folks. Why not discuss a team that has more than cheerleaders going for them?! Lol

Well,
I knew it! Back to his December screwups! LOL! Hell, our 3rd string QB Yates is better than him!

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back