honey i'm home!!!!!

-

homeboysduster

Reaction score
hello i found this site today and got very excited!! i'm building a 1973 ply duster 400 bb 727 8 3/4 rear !!!!! love a bodys and feel a little left out by most of my mopar friends!! its nice to find a place where others feel the same way i do about powerful light mopars!!!!

Hello homeboysduster! Glad to have you here, that sounds like a project! Do you have any pics of your ride? If so you should post them.

Well it's about time you got home....lol Welcome, you will find that this place is just like home. So kick your shoes off and stay awhile.

Welcome homeboysduster to FABO.
This is the place to be for anything A body. Lots of big block stuff on here.

Welcome!! This place is full of people that are willing to help with any issue big or small. They have been GREAT to me with more help than I ever imagined. Get some pics up when you can!

Welcome aboard! Where ya located? Got pic's?

Welcome to A - Bodies, I am a Newbie myself...but found it very friendly here...and have found so much useful info.

Howdy, from Texas. Glad to have you aboard. You need to take a few minutes to tell us about yourself and your project when you get the time.

Jerry

my duster is just out of the gate so to speak. a lot of sand blasting and da sanding. have to cure the canser before the healing can begin!!!! also you'll meet aussie the mopar attack cat the defender of the faith!!!!!

i live in ruckersville va but grew up in indy. i'm an auto painter in a shop accross town. would like to have one of my own one day. i have a great wife who likes to buy me pistons, carbs, and run around the junk yard with me!!! cool? right!!!! so far ya,all have been great! i do have one question. i've seen the threads about the header issue for big block a bodies. the fender well headers does cuting the hole weaken the unibody? or is it ok?

i live in ruckersville va but grew up in indy. i'm an auto painter in a shop accross town. would like to have one of my own one day. i have a great wife who likes to buy me pistons, carbs, and run around the junk yard with me!!! cool? right!!!! so far ya,all have been great! i do have one question. i've seen the threads about the header issue for big block a bodies. the fender well headers does cuting the hole weaken the unibody? or is it ok?

What up homeboy! Welcome to FABO. You have come to the right place. As for fenderwells, People run them all the time. But you need to look in to the tire clerince for a street car. You may not be able to turn the wheel all the way with out them hiting your tire. Unless you run pizza cuters up front. Welcome again and have fun!

Welcome homeboysduster
Good to see a father son team here and digging your aussie
the mopar attack cat.
You will feel right at home here,
We have some great tec's and good folks too.
like dartcuda said, kick your shoes off and stay awhile.

Welcome, grab a cold one, sit back, join in, and enjoy, and Aussie the attack kat looks like a little Pussy to me! O:)

my wife says that i'm the head of the house! but she is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants!!! so a "little pussy" rules the world!!!!

thanks for the warm welcome! and aussie my cat is a osci cat he is part siamise part absemimand amarican short hair. about a $500.00 cat!!! he hangs out in the shop with me and plays with the bugs that are dumb enough to come in!!!:cheers:

-
Back