-
Status
Not open for further replies.

opus65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Like the title says. I am looking for a hood for a 64 Dart. WOULD TAKE 63 or 64 since I think they interchange. Correct me if I am wrong. I am in Indiana.
Thanks FABO

Last edited:
Have access to a '64. El Paso TX yard. Slight damage. Willing to investigate further. Greyhound should handle, but will still be in $200 ish range just for shipping. Also have Grille, and left fender from same car. Clean metal.

100_6934.JPG

100_6955.JPG

100_6945.JPG

Thanks to all who helped me.
I believe a hood would be to big to ship Greyhound and would have to go freight. Greyhound all the time for fenders. I have also shipped deck lids
with Greyhound. Their maximum length is 82". Whatever you ship it has to fit in their cargo area, and passengers take priority over freight. A hood
might fit but get stuff put on top of it and damaged in the process.

A Hood up to a certain size/weight is possible to ship via Greyhound. Have shipped Greyhound for 18-19 years, and never have had a damage claim. On the other hand, have had THREE with Fed-EX in just the last 2-3 years. Obviously a Cadillac or 69/70 Grand Prix type of hood is a no go. All am saying, they can save a sale that is otherwise killed by exorbitant freight charges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back