Hooked a 65 Barracuda

-
Sweet--another early Barracuda to watch take shape! I'd also like to endorse Discount Tire...if they don't have a particular size in stock, they can usually get it within a couple days from another store in the region. Good prices, generally very prompt and courteous service, and if you buy the road hazard from them it pretty much fully covers the tires, even if you need air--they'll take care of you.

Thanks txstang84 we have a long way to go with this ...thanks for the advice on tires....it is a slow process but I'm sure to get it there soon

I haven't forgotten y'all. We got hammered at work with the bad storms we had this week, and I never made it over your way. Randy Fox, at Fox Tire over in Burnsville is a Mopar guy. Long way to go for tires, but just a thought. I'll holler at you next week. :D

Thank you JDMopar it was really noce meeting you ....and for coming to the house and giving us some advice as to what to do next we really appreciate you taking the time to help......I think within the next week this ride will be running ......again thank you so much

Thank you JDMopar it was really noce meeting you ....and for coming to the house and giving us some advice as to what to do next we really appreciate you taking the time to help......I think within the next week this ride will be running ......again thank you so much

Wow, great news! Glad to hear it's close to running and that a member has been by to help!! Sounds like you'll be driving the car soon!!! :)

I really enjoyed talking to y'all too, and getting to see your car. As clean as the 340 looked, I'll bet it will fire right up and be fine when Tim gets that wiring reworked a little. I'll definitely run back by sometime, and see how it's going. :)

I really enjoyed talking to y'all too, and getting to see your car. As clean as the 340 looked, I'll bet it will fire right up and be fine when Tim gets that wiring reworked a little. I'll definitely run back by sometime, and see how it's going. :)[/

Yes you are always welcome to come by anytime to give us helpful advice as you did the other day.....yes that wiring is a mess especially under the dash, he has been under the hood today looking at some numbers trying to get them figured out, so sure it may take a while, but sure we will get there.

Well we finally got it to running...and it sounds great just need to get some brakes on it .....have put several new parts in it as well ...then we will have her on the road....I'm excited and hopefully soon it will no longer be just your local "MOUSE MOTEL!" blob1

Glad to see a new member on here. Theres lots of info on FABO, and lots of helpful people here. Dont ever be afraid to ask questions, as somebody here has the answer your looking for.

As an FYI, Rockauto.com has great prices on name brand parts for your fish.

I also picked up an 11x16 full color laminated wiring schematic for my 67 cuda off ebay for about $20. This has been fantastic for me doing wiring mods and tracing faults. Plus with the laminate it wont get ruined. The folks that make , laminate and sell these have many cars on file. They even had one for my friends 1963 dodge town panel.

Good to hear you got it running! If it ever stops raining, I will try to give y'all a call and stop by on my next trip thru. :)

Yeah it sounds great running....I am excited .....I know if it ever does stop raining that would be wonderful sure could use some more advice ....we bought a lot of new parts for it, still got a long way to go with it. The next big step is the brakes (since it doesn't have any). You can call or come by any time.

-
Back