-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Ironhead

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
I have a set of hooker 2" fenderwell headers for a BB in an early A body. A couple tubes were cut and positioned so that they could be used on an early A. We ran them on our 66 dart drag car for a couple years. They do not have collectors on them. $75 plus shipping. I can try to get pics this weekend for anyone interested.

Joe shot me some pics, I cant use them but will pass the pics on...These will save about 20 hours of labor making headers for this chassis

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 200
  • photo (2).jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 206
They are originally for 67 and later A body. These are Hooker Super Comps and are 2" I ran them for 3 years but just built a tube chassis for the car and no longer need them. They are a tight fit and run close to the master cylinder. I made a heat shield for the master cylinder and will include it in the sale If I can find it. That is why the two tubes are header wrapped. I was trying to keep the heat away from the master cylinder.

Damn I wish I knew if I could get these to work on my 67 Valiant/440. Never did fenderwells before. And there is precious little real estate near the master cylinder and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back