-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have some Hooker headers that are taking up space in the garage. I believe they are the comp version and not the super-comp. They are old, starting to rust (like most headers), and we are moving soon. I think they are 1-5/8 tube into a 2-1/2 collector, but I can double check if needed. They still sounded great when I pulled them off my duster with a 340, so I am sure it will fit other applications.

I live in Battle Creek, MI and work in Kalamazoo, MI so I can be flexible with meeting someone in the SW Michigan area. I prefer not to ship because it may cost as much as I want for the headers and no one wants that. If someone does want me to ship them, I will get a quote and charge actual shipping cost.

The total damage is $50 OBO. Send me a PM or email if you need some more info.

Thanks,
Brian
View attachment duster-340-header.jpg

yea, i am looking for a cheap set, and that is cheap!. just shipping will kill it!. good luck with the sale. cannot beat the price !!!!

Hey. If stormy69 doesn't go through with it, I'm interested and only live 20-25 miles from where you work (I live in Allegan). Let me know. Thanks.

I got the actual part number off the flange. They are the 5901HKR (summit racing). It is indeed a 1-5/8" tube, but is a 3" collector. Search on summitracing.com under 5901HKR for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back