hooker headers in a 1965 dart gt

-

dartgtperu

Reaction score
I was checking Summit´s catalog and found a hooker header number HOK5901HKR,that is for 67-82 a body.My question is if it is possible to put this header in my 65 dart(273 engine).There are differences between 65 to 67 car structure to accept this header?????.I ask you because it have a nice price 169 bucks....

They will not fit a 63-66 a body... You need the hok5208 headers. They are partial fenderwell, but exit under the car...I have these on my 64 Dart. There is some cutting involved... Expect to pay $600+

Bob

i've heard the best bolt on are the exhaust manifolds from a dodge dakota..? If true, i want to pick up a set.

there are no cheep headers for early a v8, the cheepest i think are spitfires ...never used them...only heard good thing about them,i am shure someone here has used them.....dougs are the only ones ive used and they been great,fit great, no fab,but not cheep........you can get them threw summit.....there also tti and hedman,but again i have not used them...nothing suck like a bad set of headers ..........those 67 threw xxxxx will not fit with out alot of fab work........get out the tig...........good luck

I bought the spitfires. They look really nice. I have yet to install my motor though. I would by them again, or just spend the big money and get tti.

-
Back