Hoosier Garage and 318willrun - should be fun!

What ya think?

• I love these types of races.... something different!

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Must be fast cars or I'm not interested.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
-
The Hoosier Garage should join here.... He's restoring a '72 Duster that probably nobody here would have considered doing. It's coming a long nicely.

maybe our next race will be with our Dusters... :)
I'd consider any duster... especially a 72

I'd consider any duster... especially a 72
If you seen his, it was pretty much rust swept into a 5 gallon bucket. He's putting all new everything. It's actually coming along pretty nice!

Just for the record........
  • both are 318's & 727's
  • both have beds in them, and swivel captain chairs in the front
  • His advantages are he has a 4bbl and headers (we have factory 2bbl w/duals).
  • Our advantages are our heads have been worked for low lift flow, and he has 2.71 gears and I've not confirmed but I believe we have 3.21's.
He has side pipes. You're done. Don't make me say dat chit again.

He has side pipes. You're done.
But..... but.... he didn't have the side pipes when we agreed to race! I guess I should be bringing ......
THE VAN OF WAR !!!
70884247_3024776904216790_7653719261495427072_o-1-jpg-jpg.jpg

So..... did the red van just look faster, or was it??
And did he take the side pipes off? Cuz that could skew everything lol. :steering::steering:

@318willrun treed him. He may have had a chance if it was a 1/4 mile race but the black van won.
I forgot this thread! Adam and I made good on our word and raced the vans, and you made good on your word and watched it live! It was one of the more fun races I have had in a long, long time.

-
Back