Horse Power TV 12,000 hp 306

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
The morons on Horse Power TV just built a Ford 306 that makes 12,000 hp.
ok actually it was 400, but they couldn't get that out of a 360? Go figure.

careful. I've had a couple of people on here say I was nuts to think 400hp could be gotten from a 360 in streetable form.

thats said considering with the tech now days. u see 1000hp turbo cars act just as streetable

The morons on Horse Power TV just built a Ford 306 that makes 12,000 hp.
ok actually it was 400, but they couldn't get that out of a 360? Go figure.

Hahahahaha,
someone lend me the money, I need to buy a new pair of boots to
quake in. theres a ford godzilla engine loose.
Hahahahaha

I don't watch TV ... had my cable unhooked on purpose. There has just got to be something I can be doing besides sitting on my *** watching TV. This computer is worse enough!

Anyone remember when those Bozo's from Horsepower TV built the Nothchback Barracuda? The put the battery in the trunk on the LEFT side and installed the fuel cell with the sump facing FORWARD. Almost as if they were F`in with us....

%$#@ those H.P. TV experts. The only one I watch is GEARZ because Stacey is the kind of REAL car guy you rarely see on TV. I'd love to hang with him either wrenching or playing guitars....
8)

First off, the 360 was a dished piston engine, which at perfect would only be a 8.5 compression engine. Install aluminum heads & its now a 7.5 compression engine. Based off of their rebuild, its more like to 7.0 compression.
The ford was stated that it had 10.5 comp. + a roller cam.
These guys are not MOPAR savvy at all.

Once you get that show for what it is... a 30 minute infomercial for summit/manufacturers, you'll be better off.

That 360 "budget build" was stupid. At least put a set of KB107's in the thing to give it some help. It's not like the extra $50 is going to kill the deal and would have likely put it on equal footing from a compression standpoint with the chevy/ford builds.

Look at the latest Mopar Muscle. They just built a mild 318 that made 360HP. Then put a Pro Charger on it and made 650HP, also idled at 900 rpm?

I know the secret...

It is the heads...

They said they were "aluminum cast iron" or "cast iron aluminum", either way, the heads are special, and the reason for the 12,500 horsepower!

hahahaha, if only there were as many 360 as there are 350, and parts were cheeper...... if only, the new standerd hp would be 400, and 500, well that would only take $500..... dam you chevy!!!!!

-
Back