Hot Dog!

-
anybody selling discount hot dogs???

7-11, etc??? (Not that we'd want a 7-11 hot dog that's been out on the roller for a week...)

anybody selling discount hot dogs???

7-11, etc??? (Not that we'd want a 7-11 hot dog that's been out on the roller for a week...)

Here in SoCal both Costco and Sam's Club sell a combo 1/4-pound hot dog or Polish Sausage and a soft drink for $1.62 total including sales tax. Cheap lunch!

Here in SoCal both Costco and Sam's Club sell a combo 1/4-pound hot dog or Polish Sausage and a soft drink for $1.62 total including sales tax. Cheap lunch!

There's lots of stands around here selling Chicago Hot Dogs....

For any body that has Sonic restaurants in the area, they're having $1 All American dogs and chili cheese dogs today.

after arriving in Tx I find NO ONE that understands what a SLAWDOG is!! wow.

must be like trying t explain a Chicago Dog in Ga!?????

or a KROUT DOG is Ca!??????

There's nothing better than the official hot dog of Los Angeles: the Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog!
Even better with grilled onions and peppers.
It's a heart attack on a bun but so good.
We have at least two vendors at our annual Inland Mopars Car Club all-mopar charity-benefit car show.

bwhd2.jpg
bwhd.jpg

bwhd.jpg

Last edited:
LOL - I like diced onion and ketchup (of all the horrible things!!!) on mine as well as the mustard - crazy as hell huh!? :realcrazy:

you bastages forced me to do it! ain't had my pellet grill (freebie from work) fired up in a while. it will soon be making bacon wrapped dogs... i believe I'll even throw in some onions and peppers and see how they cook..
20170719_193430.jpg

We got the nathans hot dog / drink combo for $1.49 at our sams in Texas. Shoulda went there today. Damn.

you bastages forced me to do it! ain't had my pellet grill (freebie from work) fired up in a while. it will soon be making bacon wrapped dogs... i believe I'll even throw in some onions and peppers and see how they cook..
View attachment 1715071392
back in Missouri the "affluent" country folk heated their homes with pellet stoves, most use wood pellets or corn. us poor asses used firewood.

SLAWSA.... wow I gota get some. and some bacon!!

I agree....... Mustard, and chopped onions only on a dog,.... unless it's a Chicago dog........... Then Jalepenos, and relish, tomatoes, chopped onions, and mustard, maybe I forgot something, but they are good.
Don't forget the good ole Wisconsin "Bratworst"

barracudadave67

I agree....... Mustard, and chopped onions only on a dog,.... unless it's a Chicago dog........... Then Jalepenos, and relish, tomatoes, chopped onions, and mustard, maybe I forgot something, but they are good.
Don't forget the good ole Wisconsin "Bratworst"

barracudadave67

they also put dill pickles on hot dogs out here...

-
Back