Hot off the CNC! Pace Performance 3G Billet Water necks.

-

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Pace Performance Gen III Hemi Billet Aluminum Waterneck - HEMINECK

Didn't want to have to buy these for $50 a piece...so we made our own :) Made right here in Boardman OHIO.

got about 50 in stock!

upload_2016-6-23_11-49-20.png

hemi neck logo.jpg

hemineckb.png

heminecka.png

20160614_153442.jpg

I'm so buying one of these!!! Do them come with bolts or use the stock bolts? How much is shipping to Michigan, 48026?

Thanks,

Riddler

I'm so buying one of these!!! Do them come with bolts or use the stock bolts? How much is shipping to Michigan, 48026?

Thanks,

Riddler

Our piece is just the water neck. Maybe we will include bolts in the future. but we just got them in and up.

shipping to most (including 48026 Is less than $8 via USPS)

Glad you like them! one big ol chunk of billet aluminum to make these monsters.lol

just restocked these. first batch sold like hot cakes!

Hey Johnny, what size is the neck on this?
Is it 1.5" or 1.75?
Will is fit my 6.1 intake? LOL
Hello,
It's for the same hose diameter as oem. it fits all the 3g hemi's. I have a diagram at work I can dig up monday, but it'll fit the oe hose size regardless.

Thanks for the reply.
From the pics it looked like it could've been necked down to about 1 1/2".
I was just thinking that if it was the smaller size, it would make finding an upper hose a little easier because the neck would be the same size as the radiator neck.

1.75 at the thin part of the neck.
I'd just buy a 1.75 hose and put a sleeve on the radiator barb if needed. Done that many times. Or I'd go back in time and order the radiator with 1.75 inlet. Whichever is easier :)

-
Back