Hot Rod Deluxe.

-

funnycar farmer

Reaction score
The new re-issue of Hot Rod Deluxe is out. A- body owners will be happy that we are represented with the biggest spread in the whole magazine- - - a ten page story on Steve Magnante's '63. Killer late night picture.

Dale

I just pick up the mag and headed strait for your article, it's great! My first car was a '66 cuda, its been stored at my parents for nine years, and now it's time to build it. I was wanting to do the a100 axle swap so i check it out online thats when i found this site and your story, and man was it motivating!
I'll be starting on it in about a month or two, so when the time comes I'll send out some pics of the progress.

Has any one seen any 64-66 cuda's done this way? Send pics!

Woody!

I did a web search for this magazine and came up empty. Do you have any links to this magazine's website so I could purchase one? I can't find it locally either.

Thanks,
Don

I'm trying to find out that question. We have them at our local newstand. Well, not now, we purchased all they had!!! By the way, the DVD's are here. The cover art looks retro cool. We'll have them tomorrow at the Fall Fling, as well as you can order them off our little website: www.thefunnycarfarm.com

Please, if any of you are out there tomorrow, come up and introduce yourself. I'd like to meet any and all.

Dale

I picked mine up at the local shell gas station here in fresno, ca.
I know that its a spin off of the original HOT ROD mag. They are trying out a few issues to see what kinda sells it comes up with. So you might check out their site.

Hey Dale,
It was great meeting you and Steve today. I am VERY impressed at both of your Darts. I bought a DVD and look forward to watching it. I keep thinking my 64 Dart would be a great candidate...

Thank You!

OldMoparsRule - Clint

Clint- It was great hanging with you as well. Heck, we ended up meeting some others from the site as well! I had no idea you lived so close to the shop. Swing on by on a Sat. sometime. Usually, we hang a half day, and order pizza, kinda have a little free for all. Next time, we stay until real late. That traffic across the valley was terrible! Them people got no respect for a cool AWB, they just cut us off left and right!!! Let me know how you like the DVD. Some of you may have called the shop about getting one. I'll be returning calls to set stuff up this comong week. See if we can post up some pics from the day.
Dale

-
Back