Hot wheel car in the winners circle

-

Jerry gray

Reaction score
Put the dart in the winners circle. Took the points lead in the pro championship race. It's running good 6.39 @108 and it's been deadly consistent. Small block on methanol, power glide and a 475 gear. Leaving at 3000 and shifting at 6000 is conservative but it is consistent. Dave would be proud of his old car.

PXL_20220627_040712509.jpg

Bad *** looking car, seems to haul pretty good too.
Keep up the whoopins

Ran Ron in a dart sport i built and sold to him the same day I bought Dave's car. He went 5.93/5.94 all day 500" power glide and 488. I like the picture and thought some one else would too. Mopar 1 and 2 @northeast dragway in the foot brake race. And have been for years.

90923.jpeg

Bad *** looking car, seems to haul pretty good too.
Keep up the whoopins
Thanks, I lead the points race all last year and lost it the last race. Had to change the converter and it was a little bit of a change at the tree and I ran out of talent.that was racing my barracuda.

Put the dart in the winners circle. Took the points lead in the pro championship race. It's running good 6.39 @108 and it's been deadly consistent. Small block on methanol, power glide and a 475 gear. Leaving at 3000 and shifting at 6000 is conservative but it is consistent. Dave would be proud of his old car.

View attachment 1715954717
Just curious what size tire on the back?

powerglide only way to go in bracket racing,great job
It does seem to be a little bit more consistent. I like your dart. I can't believe no one has bought it. It's really hard to sell a bracket car. So many guys get a bracket car and then realized that the check book won't get your picture taken they give up after a few seasons and give the car away for about half of what they have in it. And buy a boat or something.then the guy selling a car can't get what it's worth.

jerry havent given up just no money for it.have a full time job and 2 part time jobs,and im 62.and been bracket racing all my time.have a 69 pro street dart i can take out at any given time and enjoy

jerry havent given up just no money for it.have a full time job and 2 part time jobs,and im 62.and been bracket racing all my time.have a 69 pro street dart i can take out at any given time and enjoy
I'm going to put my barracuda back on the street so I can do the same. It's only had track use since 2003

-
Back