Hotchkis 76 Dart Build

-
awesome thread. thanks for pointing out the wheel wells 72bluNblu. I'm not going quite this far on my car, but still picking out things that I'm going to have in the mix.
thanks for keeping the build up to date :glasses7:

They posted some updates on another forum, not sure if I'd be within the rules to link or disclose though.

Well I went back and checked, looks like I'll have to put my foot in my mouth, the one here is up to date with the one on Pro-touring forum. Just didn't see the startup vid on the last page here.

BangShift - The Ugly American

Here's a piece from BangShift showing the last bit of updates to the car. I picked it up this weekend and have it home now. Couple minor things to fiddle with and then I will be taking it to the track for testing.

I didn't pick the name, but I do like it.

Too bad you refer to the car as a Dart when it is actually a Dart Sport...and a 1976 to boot, this is the last year the Dart Sport was built, it is the same as mine, except for a few details which cost a lot of money. Oh by the way I am the original owner of my car.
Nice build, Keep it up. If you need another Dart Sport as a guinae pig just drop me a line.

Jean-Guy

Those guys are SO lucky to be involved in that build-what a GREAT occupation to have-and their welding and fabrication skills are awesome!!!!! And it's being done to an underdog of an automobile to boot!!! No mushtangs or camarios here!!!! Way cool guys!!!!

Get any seat time before you had clutch troubles? Any idea how it is going to compare to some of the other cars out there?

Can't wait to see more on this car...

Wrangler

I bought some Hella's and will probably swap to those at some point.

If you do. I'd be interested in the wrangler lights you have in it now.

Nice build btw.

Subscribed! Man this car looks awesome. My 73' Duster is about to head off for body work and paint. I'm getting some good ideas and the pictures are great. I'm really interested to see it perform since I'm contemplating keeping torsion bars and leaf springs as well. DTMRacing & consulier, good work! :thumblef:

-
Back