[FOR SALE] Hotchkis front and rear sway bar kit. 67-72 A Bodies.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

asemaster1972

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling Hotchkis front and rear sway bar kit. Part #22385. New in box. Bought total vehicle suspension kit. I upgraded to spool mount k member and need the 73-76 front bar and my rear axle is too narrow for rear sway bar. I cannot return because of being a component of a kit. Current prices: Hotchkis site $693.95, Summit $599.97, Jegs $611.95. Will fit 67-72 A bodies. I am located in Fate,TX. 25 miles east of Dallas. $500.00+ride. US Only. Can ship UPS, FEDEX, USPS. I accept money orders or local pickup cash.

I'm interested in your Bars. This is my 1st time responding ot one of these ads, & it says "Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts", so I dont know how I'm supposed to contact you, or vice.

I'm interested in your Bars. This is my 1st time responding ot one of these ads, & it says "Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts", so I dont know how I'm supposed to contact you, or vice.

Roger........You're allowed to post your email addy or phone # since you're a Gold Member. That's one of the perks of going Gold.

Or you can "click" on the member's name asemaster1972 and send a PM (Private Message)

Good Luck :cheers:

Roger........You're allowed to post your email addy or phone # since you're a Gold Member. That's one of the perks of going Gold.

Or you can "click" on the member's name asemaster1972 and send a PM (Private Message)

Good Luck :cheers:

not to mention a host of other things!!!!!:wack:

Thanks, figured out how to PM right after I posted that. I expect a box of bars today or tomorrow. OP was great to deal with. I also wasn't Gold yet when I posted that. With all the help FABO has been, figured it was worth going gold. Never posted a question, just googled my problems and most of the time FABO was where the answer was.

Got them the other day, havent had time to do anything yet, but...Holy Crap that front bar is HUGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back