Hotchkis Suspensions All Mopar Open House, Tech Seminar, & Car Show -July 18 SoCal

-

autoxcuda

Reaction score
Hotchkis is hosting a tour around the facilities, a Q & A Session with Steve Strope and Hotchkis engineers, FREE LUNCH and goodie bags on July 18, 2009.

A cool, relaxed, free get together for So Cal Mopar people. Centrally located in Santa Fe Springs.

LX and New Challenger owners welcome also. Hotchkis makes lots of stuff for those cars also.

Hotchkis-Mopar-OpenHouse-BWMed.jpg

Roll call for FABO members that are planning on coming:

autoxcuda
moparj
robert64

I just talked to Dan at Hotchkis today. Some news...

For Saturday only at the event 20% off on all Hotchkis purchases!!

Steve Stroppe will be bringing the "Hammmer" car

The yellow T/A you see in the flyer will be present along with a 72 Duster that Hotchkis is devoloping A-body suspension parts for

There will be a gracious goodie bag for all those who bring a mopar. Including products from Mother waxes.

They are raffling off prizes for participants

A participant is bringing a Hemi powered Air Raid Siren. There will be a few "demostrations" -Hotchkis is located in a huge industrial area.

I plan on being there along with some fellow members from MoparsUnlimited So. Cal. Don't forget our show, Mopar Fest '09 on Sunday, Oct.4. Ron

I plan on being there along with some fellow members from MoparsUnlimited So. Cal. Don't forget our show, Mopar Fest '09 on Sunday, Oct.4. Ron

I think this is going to one of those events that is cooler than people might expect.

I talked to some guys that were doing an Impala SS club function and they said it was a pretty impressive event they put on. I think it caught them by surprise.

Ron, email around to your other fellow club members about the Hotchkis event.

We've got your show on our calender and I talked about it at the last meeting.

Do you have some show flyer yet to pass out??

Too far for me to go.:angry7:

Hope everyone going has fun, take lots of pics! Can't wait to hear what's in the works next! :D

Too far for me to go.:angry7:

Hope everyone going has fun, take lots of pics! Can't wait to hear what's in the works next! :D

Dennis H from San Jose is driving down in his new Challenger. He has the 70 Super Bee with the torque thrust rims and the red line tires.

Bump for the morning crew. Leaving Simi Valley right now.

-
Back