Hotchkiss A arms

-

needsaresto

Reaction score
Just grabbed a mopar muscle off the rack and I see Hotchkiss is offering a new upper control arm for mopars,including the A body. Any one used em yet?

yep...they are way way too expensive... RMS or Firm Feel are the only ones I like...

I see the firmfeel arms are non adjustable,at least thats how it looks to me. The RMS ones are as are the Hotchkiss. Now heres a question. Are all these arms street legal DOT approved? I would prefer an arm that I can use on and off the track.

I'm not too sure on DOT approved, BUT there are many people that have These A-arms on the street that have no problems...the ones I'd be scared of are CAP a-arms! haha...But I have tried both firmfeel and RMS uppers, they are high quality...theres nothing to be worried about....

i don't know of any after market arms that are "dot" approved. actually i think really the only "dot" stuff out there is brake hoses and things like that.

. Now heres a question. Are all these arms street legal DOT approved? I would prefer an arm that I can use on and off the track.

You will not see many, if any aftermarket suspension components that are DOT approved.

Im not really sure if I could use a non stock suspension component here in Canada. Any Canadians running aftermarket suspension on the street?

Im not really sure if I could use a non stock suspension component here in Canada. Any Canadians running aftermarket suspension on the street?

Really?? No trucks with lift kits or lowered trucks/cars?

On a side note......How's your healthcare system up there? Seems ours is changing whether we like it or not. Hijack alert!

There are lift kits Im sure. You make a good point but I'd like to see if there are any guys up here using it.

-
Back