Hotel recomondations for monster mopar

-

mod38-1

Reaction score
Looking for recomondations for hotels for monster mopar. Would also like to go to the arch and some other stuff in st louis. Will I be better off staying in collinsville and then driving to st louis to do the stuff there or better off staying in st louis by the arch? I see that doubletree in collinsville is the hotel on monster mopar site. Have never been there so looking for suggestions.

Downtown is 6 miles from the track but you have less options for a quick bite to eat. You would be in walking distance to the arch ect.
Collinsville is 11 miles from the track but you have more options on restaurants.

Try the host hotel and see if they have any of the block of rooms left reserved for MMW. $89 a night

A bunch of us stay at Fairview Hieghts. Lots of motels there as well as plenty of eat joints. A few miles from the track but only about 10 minutes away.
Small Block

Thanks i will look into some of those options. I see from reading the hotel reviews that downtown st louis might not be the place to be after dark

Downtown St. Louis gets pretty barren unless there is a ball game. Resturaunts close early and the only option is either the Landing (just on the north side of the arch) of Washington St which has made a comeback with nightclubs and such. I totaly spaced about Fairvw Heights. That is another good option and still fairley close.
One thing to keep in mind if you are bringing the family and have kids that may not want to hang at the show the entire time is the City museum
http://www.citymuseum.org/home.asp The kids will love it.

This will help guys. Go to google and type in Fairview Heights, Il. and the hotels will pop up. I just made reservations for 3 nights with aarp discount for $66 a night. Lots of choices there also. The guy said they were filling up. We stay at the Super 8 at 618-398-8338. This is at exit #12 off of 64 in Ill. Good luck on your efforts.
Small Block

-
Back