hotrod roadkill vs Gas monkey race

-

skep419

5.9 Magnum 4 speed afficionado
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXHx_OKDjoo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXHx_OKDjoo[/ame]

Guess I missed the build on that one. That's not the 67 they did is it?

Attachments

• DSC_2405.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 758
  • DSC_2401.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,084
  • DSC_2756.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,024
Roadkill Charger before the Hellcat. The Hellcat swap episode is going to air September 4th on You Tube.

[ame]https://youtu.be/0JXDcJQqZrA[/ame]

Yeah Gas Monkey cheated. I have more respect for the Roadkill guys. Both are sweet *** cars though!

Roadkill are REAL car guys. Furbie & Finnegan build grassroots basic cars,& actually show up at normal car events... A Lotta tirecon that Charger,now.

Except Roadkill paid somebody else to build their car!!!! Furthermore they really didn't define the rules very well. As I recall they challenged *** Monkey to a drag race! So they built a drag car!

*** monkey car looks like a Barton Special . It's all TV fantasy

I was there. Both the cars ran pretty good considering how tough it was for most of the people to hook on the track there (the parking lot at the derelict Pontiac Silverdome)

I was there. Both the cars ran pretty good considering how tough it was for most of the people to hook on the track there (the parking lot at the derelict Pontiac Silverdome)
you should have run the winner , what was the time they ran ?

Love both shows. When this came out all I could think about is that they build different types of cars. When has gas monkey built a junk yard car? Roadkill builds cars from things that they can find. Respect to both. Both cars are freaking rad. Now only if I could figure out how to get that dart. I mean if I had money I would be over there trying to buy it.

Use to like *** chicken, Richards a tool. I'd hang with the guys from roadkill any day over the guys from *** monkey.

Use to like *** chicken, Richards a tool. I'd hang with the guys from roadkill any day over the guys from *** monkey.

You, my kinda guy.. Seen enough of Furbie & Finnegan: low brow humor, the hardware runs the number, honestly.. Good or bad..

you should have run the winner , what was the time they ran ?

I didn't get a race pass and it's quite difficult to hook 470hp on 225's.

IIRC the gas monkey car went 5.81 in the 1/8 and the general mayhem went 6.41 or something like that. I believe either car could do under 10 sec in the 1/4 pretty easily.

Gee, if tat man wore all of that gold and drove I would think the cars probably were weight matched.
I hope the little guy never gets his beard caught in a fan belt.

Ive always love road kill, I jist hope they can retain what made the show so great in the beginning.

Between their Dodge sponsor amd them asking for pay to view I just dont know.

as stated, I would way rather hang with the road kill fellas over Dick rolling any day. I will say I think Arron at *** monkey is a real car guy. The episode of him at pikes peak proves that..

RK should of brought the muscle truck at leat they built that one..

It dose suck to see them loose to *** hat garrage. I have to wonder with both shows being sponsored by dodge how much corporate BS was in the back ground pulling strings?

I

-
Back