-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wracks71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
we have our house on the market with real estate for the moment. the house is a 3 bed 2 bath,open floor plan. built in 1998. 1575 sq ft with one car garage. sits on 1 1/16 ac. shop is 30x60 12 ft ceiling. two bat doors. includes 5000lb auto lift! circle drive to the shop to easily turn around a 25 ft gooseneck,and alot of parking space. nice wooded back yard with plenty of shade. we are about 40 minutes from knoxville,tn about 10 min off i-75. 25 min from the smokies! listed with real estate at $192,000. pm me for more details. would do a great deal on it when the contract is up.

Over an acre, with a 30x60 shop with a nice wooded lot. That's 700k all day long in my neck of the woods. If I could only get my wife to agree to move, I would love to have a place with property and a nice size work space. Good luck with your sale.

Over an acre, with a 30x60 shop with a nice wooded lot. That's 700k all day long in my neck of the woods. If I could only get my wife to agree to move, I would love to have a place with property and a nice size work space. Good luck with your sale.

come down for the weekend and stay with us. she will change her mind. 25 min from the dragon!

That's not far from my hometown of Etowah. Maybe one day I'll be get back to TN, stuck in GA for the next forseeable decade to two. That's a nice area. Do you by chance know Billy Stephens? I understand he has a transmissino shop there? He used to do some work for back back in the day. Just wondering how he's doing if you know him. Has an Orange Challenger Racecar.

I have never met him,but I know who he is. I think he still has the trans shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back