Houston members!

-

TexasCummins

Reaction score
How many members do we have here? I'm just outside in Cypress. Just an FYI there's an impromptu gathering/car show at Otto's BBQ in Stafford every saturday night starting around 5:30 and I would love to see more Mopars there 8)

You know Jerry Melton or Terry ginther. They drIve a machine and a coronet drop top bee clone

I'm in Conroe, Stafford is quite a hual for me.

Bill S.
aka Demonracer

Bumping the thread to see if this belongs to anyone here... my brother spotted it today.

IMG_0382.png

I am just getting my '72 Barracuda rolling. Will Probably go to West Houston Muscle car outing on Sat the 20th.

My ride a red '72 Barracuda with black top. :cool:

I'm the older gentleman in the primer grey 71 Dart!

OTTO"S rocks...Have they started meeting again this year?

Gotta couple more bugs to work out and i will be there one sat eve. I will be in this.

Attachments

• coronet 2-5-11 004 (Large).jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 925
Hempstead here. Mine is in Pieces!:banghead: "Undergoing Augmentation!:D" We usually end up at Nifty Fifties on Spring Cypress at the Kroger. Lotsa Mopars there.

Attachments

• 68 cuda.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 851
My band is playing this Saturday Night at westpark and south rice at a place callled Bubba's... It is almost cool enough for Otto's but I am gonna wait for cooler temps...

CUUDAK,

We'll have to get together some time, being neighbors and all.

:burnout:
Sounds like a plan. Don't know when mine will be on the road tho. Too damn hot to work on it now.:banghead:

My Pops works nights at the Home Depot there in Brenham.

I'm in Cypress - Fairfield. Got quite a bit of work left to do on mine on the hemi swap. Here she was before I pulled her apart. When she's running, I'll definitely come meet up with ya'll.

One day I'll update my website:
www.3gduster.com

dusterbeforeside.jpg

dusterfrontangle.jpg

Thanks Fellas! I'll have to start a thread or start updating my website- one of the two. If ya'll ever want to come check out the project, let me know.

I plumb for Trendmaker homes in Fairfield. Maybe one day I can check your car out.DD

Sounds good to me. Right now it's just a few piles of parts though... haha

-
Back