how about a new bullitt movie remake

-
yeah! They could make it a comedy, with will ferrell playing bullitt ! & use a dark green ford fiesta & a black dodge caliber!
Hey wait a minute,...I could stunt drive my Cali,....Now where can a find a green Focus,....and I'll change the title to.......hmmmmm......Oh I know,...I'll call it ...."Slug" ...

I could make MEEEEELIONS....

View attachment caliber.jpg

Yep gone in 60 seconds, how do you fly a mustang that far? LOL, plus they wrecked a lot of fastbacks, along with some more of them in FnF tokyo drift

The new movie car for the remake of "Ducks of Hazzard"

General-Lee-Art-Car-22.jpg

I say leave it alone. Look how they destroyed Gone in 60 seconds!!!

Destroyed Gone in 60 Seconds ??? Did you ever see the original, it sucked... any movie with Angelina Joli in is awsome......

I agree diesel vin sucks and cant act.id sure like his paycheck tho.how about his part in the first FnF movie. (my dad lost his life on turn 2 in a pro stock race) wtf.correct me if im wrong, but isnt pro stock a.form of drag racing?!? Turn 2 would be the return road wouldent it LOL. The whole FnF franchise appeals to thos who dont know cars, or the import fart can ID10Ts.

So who else could play the anti hero?
Since we're hatin' FNF, how bout the small block chevy powered tube chasis charger he drove with the fake supercharger driven by an electric water pump motor?

Or that retarded looking GTX from tokyo drift, what was it's name "Hammer"?

Hey wait a minute,...I could stunt drive my Cali,....Now where can a find a green Focus,....and I'll change the title to.......hmmmmm......Oh I know,...I'll call it ...."Slug" ...

I could make MEEEEELIONS....

View attachment 1714602114
Well, I'm glad at least someone realized I was joking, seriously though, I have a black Caliber too, So we'll have to arm wrestle for who's gets in the movie.:evil4:

Destroyed Gone in 60 Seconds ??? Did you ever see the original, it sucked... any movie with Angelina Joli in is awsome......
Yes I did see the original. It was a movie that was believable and done with real stunts, unlike Angelina joli and Nicholas cage bumpin uglies as the main attraction.

X2 ,Vitamin C......The original stunts,and work with automobiles ,simply are raw and rock. THEY LOOK REAL.........(LOL!)

/6 Matt,that Hammer,actually exists.Check out ,Steve Strope,Pure Vision designs.Cool dude,Bad *** car.

X2

The hammer GTX by steve strope is bad ***, look at al the goofy jap crap around it in the end of the movie. That GTX is super cool. I remember the article on it in hot rod a number of years back, it was the feature article that month.

Hammer =cool
Diesel vin = not cool

Tincup no. Jason Statham ruins everything he's in. The only exception is The Expendables.

Well, I'm glad at least someone realized I was joking, seriously though, I have a black Caliber too, So we'll have to arm wrestle for who's gets in the movie.:evil4:

I figure we'll use em both,...One of em will prolly lose Its front tires after about the 3rd jump over some New England potholes...or one of them wooden bridges you got out there,...:happy1:

Uh, because all remakes are ****. Excuse the language, but there are NO OTHER words in any language which adequately convey my opinion on this matter. No original movie I know of was improved by a sequel or remake.

If you want to watch Bullit, go obtain a copy of the original

Besides, if they did remake Bullit, they would star Vin Diesel, who should be barred forever from ever acting in any movie

I agree with this chap, 100%.

-
Back