How bout' them New England Patriots!!!

-
Well the Cheatrights are playing the team they were caught filming recently. I guess since they know all the play calling signals that should guarantee them a win this week. Kinda nice knowing the play before its attempted.

Talking out your anise as usual..Stoolers suck just like their fans!!

Well the Cheatrights are playing the team they were caught filming recently. I guess since they know all the play calling signals that should guarantee them a win this week. Kinda nice knowing the play before its attempted.

Pretty sad when you feel like you need to cheat, to beat a 1-12 team.

Back on track defense came up BIG AGAIN!! FIVE take aways..GO PATRIOTS..and go Bills spank those stoolers!!!

seahawks-15-hd-wallpaper-hdwallwide.com_.jpg

Hey stroked340, 340rules, Parrot Head. Do you think the Steelers could borrow so of the Cheatrights game films of the Buffalo Bills. I’m sure they have some.

Hey stroked340, 340rules, Parrot Head. Do you think the Steelers could borrow so of the Cheatrights game films of the Buffalo Bills. I’m sure they have some.

BILLS WIN THEEEEEE BILLSSSSSSSSSSSSS WINNN!..Man the stoolers suck!!!..but everyone already knows that..GO PATRIOTS!!!

It's been an interesting week. The Patriots win again. They now will be in the playoffs for eleven [11] straight years. As the Pissburgh fans know, this a difficult thing to do. KC is a better team than its record shows. That Mixon running back is good.

The Pissburgh game was exciting to watch. I enjoyed it.

The Prez got impeached. At least I won't have to listen to any more whining for a while. Listening to some of the testimony was interesting. The whining was not. Repeat, repeat, repeat, etc.

Next month may be interesting if they allow people to testify. [HUH ????]. I'd like to know how our government works. And I'd like to know what Bolton and Julieannie have to say when they are under oath.

Big game tomorrow at 4:30. Could go either way. I wish there was some way the Patriots could get an edge.

???
ahahahahahahaha, pissburg , ahahahahahaha
same ring count (-)itch
Difference between Me & you, I respect the Fans of the game.
My Steelers have six rings --- six rings---- difference between My Steelers & the fagtriots
is Respect.
My Steelers RESPECT their opponents, win loose or draw.
The fagtriots think they are gods.

stroke 3.4mm
You drew first blood ,I am here for Ya, tomtom is 42, the ***** aint **** . 11 seasons great offensive line...
every game the pussy gets squeezed the temper tantrum is epic.

???
ahahahahahahaha, pissburg , ahahahahahaha
same ring count (-)itch
Difference between Me & you, I respect the Fans of the game.

And the difference between the "GREATEST" coach in the history of the N.F.L. and the Stoolers coach???..Belicheck never tripped an opposing player as he ran down the sideline..remember that one??..scumbag:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..GO PATRIOTS:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

^^^
oH lookie above Honored Posters ---
strokebot is in C.D.A.M. mode :icon_fU:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

-
Back