How bout' them New England Patriots!!!

-
upload_2019-11-5_19-1-19.jpeg

Not many teams can beat the Cheatrites. Between cheating and a Coach that believes in discipline they are here to stay for awhile.

Not many teams can beat the Cheatrites. Between cheating and a Coach that believes in discipline they are here to stay for awhile.

WAA WAA WAA...keep crying and when you stop PROVE they did anything that any other team hasn't they just happen to get caught and paid the price for it..must be a "STOOLERS" fan now they S.U.C.K.!!!

Browns beat up the Ravens, Ravens beat up the Pats = the 3-6 Browns are better than the Pats, right?

Of course they cheat. They have Belicheck AND Brady on the same team. That doesn't seem fair to the other teams.

BEST response I've ever seen..people always hate a WINNER!!..as in SIX time champs!!!

BEST response I've ever seen..people always hate a WINNER!!..as in SIX time champs!!!
Well, Why do you hate Russell Wilson, he's surely a winner. Unlike Brady, Russell plays until the very last second, no matter what the score.
Look on the sideline when the Patriots are losing, nothing but sour pusses on Brady and coach B's faces. lol
Wilson always smiles and has a confident look, no matter how the game is going.
In case you missed it, the Seahawk/ Niner game was the best game this year. very close fought game.

Well, Why do you hate Russell Wilson, he's surely a winner. Unlike Brady, Russell plays until the very last second, no matter what the score.
Look on the sideline when the Patriots are losing, nothing but sour pusses on Brady and coach B's faces. lol
Wilson always smiles and has a confident look, no matter how the game is going.
In case you missed it, the Seahawk/ Niner game was the best game this year. very close fought game.

Really,I believe Brady has more last 2 minute comebacks then anyone..I don't hate any player..but if your going to compare 1 s.b. win Wilson to the G.O.A.T with SIX..it ain't even close:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..

Chiefs did what they normally do Sun: get ahead in the game and then fool around and lose it.

-
Back